Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol Extra

I've discovered that there is a Fox reality channel. It does the American Idol Extra show, with great interviews.
Just saw Jordan Sparks talk about her year as the American Idol, her two hit songs and her tattoo.
Here's the cool thing.
The tattoo is " I Timothy 4:12" written on the wrist of her left hand.

I Timothy 4: 12 says,
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."

I am inspired and impressed by the foundation of her values and the reminder that the opportunities she has, need to be graced by a GODly example.

More than that---I appreciate the reminder that I, too, have the same responsibly in my old age.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just don't follow her fashion sense. That gold lemme' number she wore at the AI Finale' was terrible. :)

Lana said...

What, Myra? Did you see what they use to wear in Bible times? At least she didn't wear yellow, red and white together(just kidding, I love you myra) Mom, wear what you want to and I think you should get the same tat....maybe we should all get one together.