Thursday, February 5, 2009

Unexpected

Not much happening around here...but a few random things that were unexpected.

Sweet Morgandy called me last week...what a treat!

I put my Congresswoman and Senators office numbers in my cell phone.

Found a recipe that I wanted to share with my Mom...then saw that she submitted it.

A few of us were locked out of our gated street yesterday, but we were rescue by someone driving to the exit gate and letting us in the out. Of course it worked for Marcus...5 minutes later.

Since a freeze is here, we (Marcus) watered and put out Christmas lights around the pool foliage...never heard that advice in Houston.

Got a new mattress, which is a foot higher and for now, our comforter looks like the plumbers pants... which has been the style for a while.

The sales pitch for this mattress, "This is the brand that is in the White House, it's what our President sleeps on."
Couldn't pass up that deal :)

How long have I been looking for a new comforter, even after buying one?

Marcus is now on Face Book...I'm just looking over his shoulder.

Marcus has the reserve schedule...will he work this month?

Haven't put gas in my car for a month...drive Marc's.

That's about it for now...hoping your unexpected is all good.



2 comments:

myra said...

You forgot to mention you re-did your blog!

That line about the comforter looking like the plumber's pants - HI-LAR-EEE-OUS!!!!

If you haven't found a new comforter by the time we come visit I'll help you shop for one.

Lucas said...

Ms. Debby. It's a pleasant surprise to hear from you. And good to hear that things are unexpectedly good right now. How did you find my blog?

My parents have gotten quite a bit of snow, as well. But there's only rain in Spain.

(and I didn't intend to get any songs stuck in your head by saying that. I regret having it stuck in mine already)