Thursday, January 14, 2010

Add 20 to grow on....




Do you remember getting a Birthday spanking and then they added one swat to "grow on"?

This post is following the 60 list to Marcus from his 3 amazing children...
my 20 to grow on..

1. Having 3 great kind children!
2. The date where we flew 20 miles to eat fancy at DFW, but not enough money for the dinner, when check came.
3. The compliments on disastrous dinners.
4. Compassion for the flaws...huge attribute
5. Teaching the unteachable.
6. your "Oh Pooh" phase
7. Watching others admire your work & character
8. Asking if your ship came in, when talking about the mail.
9. Recording 2 songs for me. (Elvis has nothing on you)
10. Deciding to run for City Counsel.
11. Watching you hold your children for the 1st time...they had your heart.
12. The hot-air balloon ride.
13. Hearing you talk like Donald Duck to Morgandy
14. Never giving up on your ship...it did come in.
15. Pitching for the winning softball team.(at 59)
16. Many many dates in our 35 years,
17. When I talk about if I ever win the lottery...a lottery ticket appears.
18. Getting me a new car...the Marcus way
19. A huge bond with nieces and nephew...an extra blessing for me.
20.Your commitment, contentment and compassion....how blessed I am!

Love you and extra privileged to be by your side
for always & ever

2 comments:

Papa said...

Thanks Partner. I can't believe you worked until you fell into bed exhausted and then got up to do this in the middle of the night. True Love!

myra said...

I gave you a Blogger Award for having such a great and inspirational blog. Check out my blog for your award.