Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hands Down

Another sweet birthday with lots of love and good wishes.
Watching Morgandy sing "Supercalifragalistic" to her brother.
Telling Morgandy that Bretton was coming to say good morning to her ,
"But Grams, he is a baby and he can't talk."
It's close to a perfect day, just need all my kids
gathered in the same nest for perfection.

I have had lots of great b-day gifts and memories.
But the picture below tops all, hands down.
On my 4th b-day, I got a plastic fishing pole and a baby brother.
Darby is someone that blesses people day by day.
When Alex was in 4th grade, he told me he hoped
to grow up and be like Uncle Darby.
I then knew that my young man was on the right course.

John Darby, I love you and yes you are the greatest gift,
hands down.

1 comment:

Lana said...

love my uncle and my mom