Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Daddy and His Sons!

Today, I read a Father's Day card...it said
"Dad, I know you always wanted the best for me."
I have the best! I have YOU!
He taught me so much, and he never met a stranger
Looking at this picture, I think if we said,
"Good catch, Dad!" he would reply,
"Yes, I am!"
(most of the pictures we have of Dad
include fish or his grandchildren)


My 2 younger brothers, Darby & Jim Bob
not only share Dad's love for fishing, but
have his gift for making others feel better,
just being around them.

If a father hears, "He's a chip off the old block!"
it may not always be a compliment...BUT
Dad would be so proud of these 2 good, kind men,
and yes Dad, they are a chip off the old block!

Dad, I have the best....Your love & legacy!
I know God delights in you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: