Friday, October 8, 2010

So what are they saying?

Lady..."How do you get your hair so shiny?"
me.. "Not sure, maybe the hair product.
Someday, I will quit coloring it and then it will be gray and frizzy.
Lady...."I hate it when I turn around and people see me much older than my hair looks."

*******
Marcus... "I wish I hadn't seen the recording of my golf stroke, I don't have time to fix it."
( He's in the finals of a match play at the local golf course)
me.... "I don't believe golf should be so technical."
Marcus - Jokingly...." Like your brain."
Me..."Explain that!" :)
Marcus... "No, I don't have anything else to say." :)

********

So, I was checking into Southwest Airlines to go to Chicago on an e-pass.
Gate Agent ..."Are you the employee?'
Me ...."No"
Gate Agent..."Are you the mother."
Me... "I am a mother, but the wife of the employee."
Gate Agent...""So, he married a normal one."
Me... wordless....
Gate agent..."Oh, you know, we tend to marry within the company, but my wife is a nurse."

*********

I'm beginning to think there is more to these conversations....but mostly it's funny!?
Do you ever feel like that?

No comments: