Sunday, April 14, 2013

I like comfort thoughts...

For me, comfort thoughts help make things in life easier and sweeter...

One of my 1st comfort thoughts was when my Dad explained that thunder was the ole potato man in the sky, heading up a cloud with a wagon load of potatoes, hit a hole and out roll all those potato's.  So thunder made me feel 
sad for that old farmer and his loss.

I love thinking stars are windows in heaven!
I love (still) hearing my Dad sing, "Master the tempest is raging!"
I love hearing him say, "Debby, it's going to be o.k.!"
I love thinking Adam requested that Bella come on the saddest day ever for my sister and her family.
I love going to the cemetery, and talking to those I love.
I love hearing my Mom say, "Acknowledge others, in their loss!"  Prompts me to make that call, send that letter, say that prayer.
I love thinking Heaven may be like the greeting Mary gave me, recently!
I love, that in my exhaustion, I thought Adam tapped me on the shoulder.
I love the recent novel, that explained that someone dear, comes to get your love one, at deaths door, and they don't go alone.
I love that my Mom believed her Mom was with her as a guardian angel.

There are times that I know God has made life blessings for me, simply by giving me comfort thoughts.

No comments: