Thursday, January 8, 2009

Man of Honor

Adam Laird Langford
January 8, 1979
January 16, 2007

Recently, I spoke about my father's prayer,
He always ended it with...
"Lord, help me to do good to all men at all times"

Adam, his grandson, lived that prayer in his 28 short,
but powerful years.

We miss him so much.

Here are some pictures of his last
Christmas, spent in Mambosa, Kenya
with Lana, Emily, & Spencer


Lana & Adam, out on the beach,
for a camel ride
A Christmas meal

Adam & Spencer....he never met a stranger!
Train ride home...back to Uganda

He showed us the light & love of God!
Adam, Love you for ever and always
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

myra said...

I love that last picture of him. I think it really captures him.

Kathy aka Pie said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Gene said...

I'll have to think about 'the McCrary boys' from La Marque, TX.
It's been a long time....I'll find my high school yearbook and take a look and see if they attended when I did. If I see their pictures from that time in 1959 thru 1961, I'll know right away!

Thanks for checking in and reading my blog. Looks like we have something in common....our love for Adam (and his entire family). We sure miss that guy! We have a picture of Adam and our son, Jeff, who were best friends, on our fridge.

Gene