Saturday, January 22, 2011

Favorite things....


Dear Miss Morgandy,
As a big 4 yr old, you love hearing stories of when you were little.
You also love "The Sound of Music"
So, as I was thinking of you and the new songs you are learning,
I wanted to show you a few of my favorite things.
Watching you grow up and love life is one of my favorite things.
You love books, dancing, singing, playing, helping, friends, fun food, and being a sweet sister.
Yesterday, you wore a shirt that had the word "sweet" on it.
You told me that word that shirt meant you are a sweet sister...
And you are...sweet and fun!
Today, you talked about being shy (for a while) around Jesus, when you go to heaven,
because you haven't seen him.
But, do you know that I see Jesus in you?
I love you, Miss Morgandy,
for always and ever!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: