Monday, March 9, 2009

The Answer is....


Gee (Grams) & Papa


We met Patrick, Myra & Morgandy
in Montreal Canada this past week-end.

What a delight to have this sweet girl
pull at our heart strings!

Here she is at a amazing resturant,
It has been featured on one of the food shows
and the food was classic...(I know I'm not doing
it justice, but I had better things on my mind)

What a treat to see how much this sweet
girl loves her Papa...they had some special
times together.

She knows where she is allowed to run,
where the area is free of people, here in
the underground mall/metro area.

A carriage ride in Old Montreal, with
Silver, was another week-end adventure.

After these outings and more, her Mom
ask, "Morgandy, what is your favorite part
of this trip?"

"Gee & Papa!" she replied.

I bet you know what our answer is, also!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: