Monday, March 30, 2009

It's The Little Things

Do you notice the little things that catch you off guard?
This month spring has sprung and so has the little things that show love.


Last week I missed 1 of 3 Dr. appointments. Even when Marcus played the phone message reminder, for the Mon a.m. appt., I had already decided that it was on Wed. I checked Mon. afternoon for the time, and saw that it had been for Mon. a.m. So all week, I've stressed that I would miss it again today, and told Marcus he had to remind me, even though he was going to be at work.
90 seconds after I dropped him off for work, he called to remind me of my 8:30 appt.
It's the little things!

Yesterday, I was not happy that my hair didn't look like the beautician fixed it...so said that when I win the lottery , (never buy a ticket) I would have someone fix my hair for me....(to thick, takes forever to dry)
Last night we left the grocery store, but Marcus went right back in and bought me a lottery ticket.
It's the little things!

After a long hard week, Marcus played golf Sat a.m., and then returned to make plans to be with me for the afternoon. I was expecting a lazy day, but he wanted to take me to a movie and out to eat. "I want to do something you enjoy."
It's the little things!

He went in to pick up my prescription, but they were closed, so I got a box of candy.
It's the little things!

He tried hard to fix my washing machine. Then bought a new washer and dryer.
Not such a little thing!

As I observe him indoor sky-diving, he flies (or floats) to the window and blows me a kiss.
It's the little things!

He helps find a number when I'm stumped at Sudoku.
It's the little things!

Thanks Marc... the little things are huge & love you!



No comments: