Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's just lotion

I'm setting in bed, reading and have just applied lotion. No big deal...but then I recall that night as a college student. I was ready for bed, and reading a magazine, when our R.A. came to the door and had all of us report to the Dorm Mothers apartment. I stood in line and waited as each girl was ask to put their hands under a black light. How annoying, I thought, but waited my turn, so I could return to our room. Not paying much attention, I let them see my hands and was ready to leave, but they wanted a second look. Yep! There was some writing on my freshly clean & lotioned hands. At 1st, I was just as surprised as they were, for they were looking for the theft that had stolen planted money. They thought they had caught her or me. After the shock of be a suspect, I realized that lotion, magazines and black lights are a bad combination in that situation. But I was able to give more evidence of the magazine print being on my lotioned legs.
Not one of those fun college experiences, although it was funny. When enquiring friends wanted to know, I would say , "It's just lotioned hands thumbing thru a magazine."

No comments: