Thursday, July 16, 2009

Choose your Love...


John and Joan Laird
July 3, 1947

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow for a couple
that we really don't know.
The Brides brother-in-law is my nephew,
so maybe we are kinda kin.

So got the gift and card.
The card will not be that different
from the other cards I send to newly weds!

I always have the same bit of advice,
that I came upon at just the time I needed it.
A young friend that has been married 6 yrs,
recently told her mother that she had a friend,
with marriage problems and the only advice that she shared ,
came from the card I gave her.
She thinks it made a difference.
I know it has for me.

It was simply displayed on a sign I read...

You chose your Love...
Now Love your choice!

1 comment:

Joshua Laird said...

Thanks for celebrating Veann & Troy's wedding with us. That was very special to have you there! I love my choice!