Friday, August 28, 2009

Priceless!

Everyone wants a picture of my shirt,
here's half of it, covering up "Big"

A greeting for her Daddy
"Daddy's home!"

The wheels on the bus go round & round,
and Papa talks like Donald Duck
and wiggles his ears.

Cover my month when I laugh out of control,
so I can sound like an Indian

My after nap video time.

why does everyone want to see my
"BIG SIS" shirt?

I loved it when Morgandy wasn't understanding
what I said and let me know...
"I don't know what your talking about!"

or when Myra and I sat in the backseat with her,
and Marcus and Patrick were in the front seat...
"Look, we make a triangle with Daddy and Papa"
(Almost right)

or, when something was said and her response was...
"That sounds like a good idea!"

It's the time together that is priceless!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Fun! I wanna see her!