Friday, December 10, 2010

A Strangers Help!

Every year we have the privilege to buy Christmas gifts for children in need. This year I chose 2 boys. Their list was short and vague. A "game" was on the list of an 8 yr old boy. So, I decided to just see if any handheld games were within my budget. I quickly knew that it was not an option. When in Game Stop, a young man overheard me tell who I was shopping for. I left the store knowing that I would need to go buy a board game. Then I was stopped by this man. He ask if I would take his money, he was a Christian and wanted to do his part. He wanted to buy this child a used DS system. I was shocked and grateful, as he handed $100 to purchase the system. He also showed me the appropriate games to buy for an 8 yr old.

I, now feel like a child who has been handed the moon. I am so grateful to Jose' for helping make this a wonderful Christmas for an 8 yr old boy.

God bless you, Jose' as you blessed a young boy.

No comments: