Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This Day will change the world


Media claims that the outcome of today will change the world.
Our world was blessed and changed 31 yrs ago today.
Our adornable Myra Dawn entered our lives, loud & clear.
She has kept that determined spirit, tempered by God's love.
I"ve watched this amazing person grow, forever thankful
to God for giving her strenght and goodness!
She is our "wonderful beginning"
and if I could do this all over again...
I would want to be just like you.
I love you sweet girl!
Mom

Amazing Mom

Loving sister

Dedicated Wife

Sweet Daughter
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

myra said...

I really thought this post might me election related! Ha!

Thanks for the sweet post mom. You're the best mom I've ever had ;)

Debby McCrary said...

I meant to say..."This Day DID change the world! Much better than any election!

Lana said...

hear, here