Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Filling In

I told my mom she needed to blog more so she told me to put something on her blog. That was a very bold move because there's no telling what I could post. I'm in a kind of funny mood (if you look at my blog from today you'll understand).

I guess I'll post what I think Mom would post if she were actually posting today.

"I know I need to post something on my blog because Myra told me too. But I'm too busy finding funny stories to things to send to my nephew Jesse who's in basic training for the Army. That and I'm also printing off blogs that talk about Adam and pictures of Morgandy and recipes to send to Grando.

Since Morgandy is here I want to spend all my free time (and money) on her. And I tried to post something the other day but it got lost.

Myra taught me how to "cut" and "paste" today so hopefully I can continue my computer education and blog more often."

Maybe this will teach Mom to not let me on her blog :)

2 comments:

myra said...

Great Post! Keep it up!

Kathy aka Pie said...

WOW Debby (Myra) great post. I especially liked the part about Jesse. love ya both, the other Kathy